WingIts® Tub Benches offer a secure seat to bathe while in the tub.
• Rated up to 800 lbs.
• Meets or exceeds all building codes, ADA criteria, 2010 ADAAG and 2017 ANSI standards
• Must have 1.5” ledge on inside to use
• Mounts on 30” wall opposite the control wall
• The frame of the bench is 18/8 (304) stainless steel and the seat is automatically held in an elevated position by a stainless steel friction hinge bracket attached to the end of the tub seat
• When lowered in the down position, the bench rests securely on both the inside and outside tub ledge for support
• Designed for ADA height tubs
• To meet ADAAG standards, tub benches must be securely mounted and located 17” – 19” above finished floor (AFF)
• WINGITS® folding tub benches are designed to hold live loads in walls only and must be installed into either adequate structural blocking or with WINGITS® patented grab bar fasteners (GBW40) – sold separately
29″ x 15″
29″ x 18.5″